Electric Vehicle Charging Point
WHAT IS AN EV POINT?
There are 3 main types of chargers these have vastly differing speed
- Slow Charger – Primarily found at homes due to speed.
- Fast Charger – Also used at home properties, although can be found in commercial and residential areas.
- Rapid Charger – Mainly found at Motorway Services, Car Parks, Supermarkets and other public locations where super fast charging is necessary.
- Slow chargers are generally only for overnight charging and can take between 6 to 12 hours to completely charge a vehicle.
- Fast Chargers can be installed at homes, businesses and other public locations, they are capable of charging the vehicles batteries within a few hours, depending on the vehicle and rating of the charging point.
- Rapid (or Super Charger) Quickest form of car charging, charges a vehicle to 80% in 30 minutes, approximately an hour for full charge.
EV Points in East Devon
See what people are saying about Arc Electrics
“Simon replaced our RCD board and wired up our garage and 2 sheds. Very neat work completed on time and as per quote. Overall very happy and would not hesitate to hire or recommend him.”
“Very knowledgeable, and able to advise on the best way to proceed to achieve the look we wanted. We would certainly use Simon in the future.”